TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I have a thought on something to do with my 94 cougar, but I want to get a photoshop of it first before I actually try it. What I am thinking to replace 1/4 panel glass on the cougar with one from a tbird, however I would install the left side on the right and the right side on the left so that instead of being straight at the bottom and curved at the top, the windows would be straight along the top and curved at the bottom. I'm kind of thinking along the lines of the 87/88 cougars and I figured the tbird window would probably be the easiest way of doing that. If anyone could do a rough photoshop of this for me, that would be great. Oh, by the way the car is going to be painted yellow with black accents. Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
What an interesting idea. Here is a very crude photoshop just to give you an idea of the shape. I don't know about the scale of it either. It might need to be bigger or smaller.

You do realize that there would be alot of custom fab work to do this. Not only making the body panel to fit there but also the interior of the car.
- Derek

1 - 2 of 2 Posts