TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I put different cams in, and these have been laying around.

These camshafts have the press-on sprockets, and maybe 40K on them. $60 shipped or $45 local pick-up in the metro Detroit area. I prefer Paypal.

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
lol i got the same things as you for sale, exept bolt on sprockets, and for sale in the same area....

·
Registered
139 Posts
will they work w/npi heads? I will prolly have to have my chip reburned? Im not far from the D so pick up will not be a problem, let me know

·
MaleWhore
2,640 Posts
yep, his cams would work right up with ur 97 npi heads...i felt a difference when i did that swap more than the pi intake....untuned....

·
Registered
10 Posts
Will they work

Can you put pi cams in the 94-95 heads? I have heard they are a little different from the 96-97 but do not know what is different on them. Might pick up one of you guys cams if they work.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you put pi cams in the 94-95 heads? I have heard they are a little different from the 96-97 but do not know what is different on them. Might pick up one of you guys cams if they work.
They would fit, but the heads on the '94-'95 suck ass. If you have it that far apart, going through with a PI headswap is not much more work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Would love to but dont a couple thousand laying around at the moment to pay for the labor. I dont trust myself to do the complete swap myself. When my truck gets paid of then maybe an explorer swap. Seems eaisier than tearing into the motor. Just wondering if they would work or even be worth it. Anys gains at all?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Back off pearlird, ha ha..........I came a lil too close to you at the track eh?

I want the bolt on's, how much?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts