TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
these heads are pi romeos and are fresh less than 3000 miles im upgrading, they come with MANLEY SPRINGS which are 259 dollars plus shipping, looking for 500 shipped you cover the pay pal fees

if u decide u dont want the springs ill swap them, they come with pi cams in them and they can be had for 400 shipped

these will be off the car in the next week or so

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes you can use that cam no problem with these springs also I'm a dealer for trickflow I can get you the cams also

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There complete heads except cams unless u want the pi cams there on the car still, but I hope to have them off next week I can get a video of the car running if ud like, they are 2003 pi heads

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's no problem I'll remove my hitecs and put the pis back in but the spring upgrade u can swap cams at any time

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
the heads have been redone and the valves

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These are stock heads that have been completely redone that my hitecs are in, I really don't see the problem people run the cams u got in stock heads all the time

Robert

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
Hitech Changed the install spec of the cam. I believe they say to put them in at 112 or 114 now. Before they were to be installed at 110 but the thicker PI valve caused PTV issues and you have to shave the valves to get the clearance. Since people didn't actually read what hitech said and just went by the horrible information on the internet they ran into PTV issues installing them at 110 degree intake centerline. It's no biggy if I buy the heads alan can machine the valves no problem. I'll let you know. We are working on some issues right now.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Understood

Robert

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TTY guys

·
Registered
146 Posts
are these gone?? robert i need some Fully assembled PI heads for my stock 4.6. I have a budget of 350 what can you do for me?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
nope u have a pm also

·
Super Moderator
17,052 Posts
are these gone?? robert i need some Fully assembled PI heads for my stock 4.6. I have a budget of 350 what can you do for me?
Hope you factored in The PI intake, head gaskets, head bolts, coolant tube, coolant fittings, exhaust gaskets, intake gaskets, timing cover gaskets, fluids ect. into that budget

·
Registered
975 Posts
Not to mention the unforeseeable items -- broken parts, trips to the auto parts store, bandages for when the head cuts your hand, broken tools, stolen tools/parts...you know, the usual.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts