TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone in kansas chapter like to help me intall the manifold. I have all the tools and air compressor. I will provide beer and lunch.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Jason, did you ever get that PI intake installed?

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope i sold it back to work cause i did not have 500 to have joe put it on. I needed the 150 for other things. I put my car on hold for awhile. I have a lot of things to fix that are more important. 1. ignition lock 2. mirror motor. 3. misfire that i still have and don't know why. 4. brakes. 5. door latch passenger side just happend yesterday. 6. still cant figure out why computer won't show check engine lights or do self diagnose test when hooking up dionostic tool. 7. new paint and body repair if ever. 8. make it to 13,s maybe by the time im 60 years old. Trying to do this all on a 7.50 hr job.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
lol I understand that. Reason I ask is I just bought one and thought I could either A) use your experience putting one in to help with mine, or B) we could do both on the same day and both gain experience.

Does your intake still have that leak? I'm going to have an extra NPI intake in a month or so.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I wish I could have given you some help on that Jason. Like I said, I am EXTREMELY busy. The problem with you coming here would be the 24 hours it takes to cure the pookey on the water passage.

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts