TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Photobucket" media="(max-width: 640px)"> Photobucket" media="(max-width: 960px)"> Photobucket" media="(max-width: 1920px)">

if i have the intake on the right, that is the aluminum crossover correct? if i have the new pi intake like the one on the left, i do not need a new alt bracket correct? i can use the one that is one there? they seem to match up.

for the swap i will just need the coolant tube and nipple then? will save me paying 90 for the swap kit when i can get the coolant tube and nipple from ford for like 40

·
Registered
433 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yup. ok thanks. and the PI is already tapped, how about that :D

and i did not know npi intakes came with aluminum crossovers. thats why it through me off.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
wat is this pi swap kit you are refering to?
Probably one of the ones on Ebay that has all the appropriate little bits like the coolant line in the valley, etc.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
FWIW, I just used the NPI bracket. I drilled the holes in the bracket where they needed to be...

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
If you had the manifold with the aluminum crossover on the right on the car than you are fine. The PI one is the same as far as the alternator bracket goes. The difference is when you go from the 1 piece plastic intake crossover to the aluminum crossover.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts