1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,645 Posts
Any price cut for east of Mississippi? :grin2:

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I presume there would be modifications involved getting this installed on a 96-97 TBird 4.6?
If you don't want to swap your heads, you'd have to fill a port with RTV for sealing properly (check the articles) and drill/tap a coolant sensor port and get the deeper valley tube off any PI motor, and the alternator bracket I think.

If you want to change to PI heads as well (worth it) then get a set, or even better some TFS heads and put it on, along with the port you have to tap, valley tube, etc.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts
If you don't want to swap your heads, you'd have to fill a port with RTV for sealing properly (check the articles) and drill/tap a coolant sensor port and get the deeper valley tube off any PI motor, and the alternator bracket I think.

If you want to change to PI heads as well (worth it) then get a set, or even better some TFS heads and put it on, along with the port you have to tap, valley tube, etc.
This guy already comes with the coolant sensor built into the aluminum cross-over as well as the PI alternator bracket. So whoever ends up with this guy, needs nothing to worry about besides the coolant tube and either an "L" adapter or "T" adapter for the coolant hose into the coolant tube depending on if they want to keep the SATC sensor or not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.