TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a used but good condition 4.6L PI intake manifold with most of the accessories on it, including the new style 19 lb injectors with the electrical pigtails, the fuel rails, elbow, etc. This has the aluminum coolant crossover and is a great upgrade on those older 4.6L motors with the plastic crossover. The injectors are the newer style injectors that are also an upgrade over the older style, and have the electrical plugs that you need as well. I believe this all came off of a crown vic. I got this to replace my cracked manifold, but ended up just putting an NPI manifold on it to get it back running. Great upgrade over stock! $120 plus shipping.

John

·
Registered
64 Posts
Is this still available? Any pics?
Thanks, Sean

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I still have it. I can get some pics if I can find what the wife did with the camera. Is there anything in particular you want to see?

John

·
Registered
15 Posts
A somewhat ignorant question but what other parts would I need to do a swap on my 94?

ps... I'll be looking this up later at home but if someone has a fast answer it would be appreciated.

·
Registered
433 Posts
how much would shipping be to 48706?

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not sure about the 94. I know people have done that, but I don't know what all parts are needed.

Call the shipping $15. It will be more than that, but I will cover the rest.

John

·
Registered
433 Posts
pm sent

1 - 11 of 11 Posts