TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok im going to start to order my parts from whitcougars list that he posted, but would anyone have a step by step procedure on how to actually install it. if anyone can help me out that'll be great thanks

Rigel

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that'll be alot of help dave. thanks my email address is [email protected] thanks again.

Rigel

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks alot Dave for the email im going to start hopefully this weekend , ill let you know how everything goes thanks again.

Rigel

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks alot man be ready then because i see myself getting stuck

Rigel

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea man that'll be great that way we all would know how to do it for the future I'm going to call him tomorow to see if he wants to go to the junk yard if he isnt working. thanks

Rigel

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maic the process has begun im saving up and gettin my gt engine and tranny

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
I also did a write up that is in two seperate threads that is pretty much step by step. If you want pm me with your email addy and I'll send you a copy of it in word if you cant find it. Also, if you need any help pm or phone calls work good too. Good luck, you'll be happy with the results

Joe

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks alot whitecoug ill take what you have as well ill take any help anyone is willing to throw because now im debating if i should just drop a whole gt engine and tranny and take it from there. dont know yet but thanks

Rigel

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.