TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
THis is a mocked up PI intake with 96-97 conversion parts. It includes all the vac hoses and lines. I have the PI nipple and alt bracket too. The throttle cables and cruise cables with servo are here too. THere is a 75mm profession productions t-body into a ported 96-97 elbow. The Intake has already been tapped and threaded for the second temp sensor. When I bought this years ago someone had already painted it blue so that why its blue not black. Its a pretty good job too because its not peeling. I never installed this and or any of these parts. Selling to get my car running. There is a GT intake tube and a 96 fuel rail, the injectors are just mock up pieces. It even has the EGR tube.

I don't know how much its all worth to someone on here but I'm willing to here suggested prices and offers. That t-body alone is 150 new and never been used so I know Im taking a loss. Also willing to part out but only if its all gone in the end, I'd rather sell it all to one person for sure than to have leftovers.

YES this is for sale not a feeler but I need enough to get my car running and to cover any diagnostic and parts.

Any questions email at sbarroagent at hotmail dot com

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would have to put them in a box where they wont get bent up and broken so its going to be a big box. Let me break this all down first before I sell the smaller stuff. I have a box thats appropriate.

This would be a great set up for anyone trying a PI intake swap on a 94-95 4.6. If no one like that shows up Ill start parting this out. If anyone doing a PI swap wants the assembly in the pic plus the PI nipple not shown Im asking for 225 shipped in the US.
Consider that its a convenient intake with that 2nd temp sensor spot ready makes it a direct swap. The elbow has been ported for the 75mm t-body. If anyone wants to know anymore details please email or PM.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts