TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok just a simple ? has any one tried the pi heads and a p51 from fox lake on there bird? and if so how complicated was it? thanx

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
Nope no one has ever swapped to the PI heads before, why dont you be the first one!

:gotsearch :gotsearch :gotsearch

·
Baby Huey
3,210 Posts
how about some intellectual, helpful information besides arrogance?
How about people look around the site a little bit before posting a thread that mirrors 100's of others just like it? :eek:

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
How about people look around the site a little bit before posting a thread that mirrors 100's of others just like it? :eek:

:gotsearch

...I'm sure you'll find the answer.

Contrary to popular belief, not everyone in the world is familiar with how online forums/message boards work...so not everyone knows about searching. The guy's new, cut him some slack instead of jumping on his case.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i knew about the pi head swap has been done i was just wondering about the fox lake p51 intake install has been done and what the results were

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok sorry i found the info i just was getting ready to go back to class so i was in a hurry and just wonder about it

·
MAMN12 Posse Member
2,903 Posts
From what I've seen you wouldn't gain much with the P51 over a stock PI manifold...at least not enough to verify paying $800+ for one. They seem to be best used for forced induction cars.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
because maybe some people have lives outside of searching threads on tccoa NOR the time to do so. Thats why people ASK FOR THINGS.

Amen to that! Plus, if he's new, he's probably never searched before.

Pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.