TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Eleventeenth Gear Poster
3,067 Posts
Dude you got that backwards, it runs to the other side of the engine bay.....:zbash:

j/k Sorry, I had to :D

Actually I just ran out to my car and checked mine out, and you have the tube run correctly. The end of that hose connects to a vacuum tree under the wiper cowl. On the tree it connects to the top nipple facing the passenger side.

Go connect that tube and crank that mudda fugga up :headbang:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Sorry to jump in, but I've been staring at Krazy T's pictures...

And I think I'm following the right tube (After all, it's in a highlighted circle, so how can I screw it up? -- don't answer that question), and it looks like it IS connected... it looks like it is running under the cowl to that vaccuum hose tree already. Or is it just ending that general area?

·
Registered
926 Posts
My engine seems to run ok, but Im curious to why I dont have a hose to connect where krazyT has one, did I do something wrong or??? thanks :)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Lazania said:
My engine seems to run ok, but Im curious to why I dont have a hose to connect where krazyT has one, did I do something wrong or??? thanks :)
Don't keep us (me) in suspense! What is that hose for, and why didn't you have to connect yours? Or were you seriously wondering why you didn't need to connect yours? The smiley makes me think that you already know.

·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
Lazania,

The explorer has an extra port on the back which if I remember right is what your brakes are running to. Also the EGR vac solonoid doesn't care if it's on its back or not :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts