TCCoA Forums banner

enigne swap preference

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets have some fun. Its the pick an engine poll.

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I pick the engine from a "King Tiger" Panzer.
What about you?
Just ordered one from memphis equipment for you. That and a tubular K member and we'll stuff it in no problem.;)

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Mustang , because if the aluminum explorer block was meant for going fast
it be in the Mustang .

Now leave me alone :tongue:

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Mustang , because if the aluminum explorer block was meant for going fast
it be in the Mustang .

Now leave me alone :tongue:
It's the same motor except one is alluminum and the Explorer has a 6 bolt main.Only difference is in the tune and exhaust.So basicly if the Explorer motor was in the Mustang it would have better power to wieght ratio.:xpwink:

·
Registered
224 Posts
Asking for it on this one. I went with the Cobra - mmmmm, match my brakes...

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
It's the same motor except one is alluminum and the Explorer has a 6 bolt main.Only difference is in the tune and exhaust.So basicly if the Explorer motor was in the Mustang it would have better power to wieght ratio.:xpwink:
I knew that , I had to choose lol ;)

·
Registered
224 Posts
You picked a jet engine gordo? *shakes head* That only works on those salt flats!

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You picked a jet engine gordo? *shakes head* That only works on those salt flats!
well Jesse wants a tank engine!! why cant i have a 747 engine? the power curve is way flatter than a SOHC or a DOHC! Ill see you on the salt flats for sure!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Anytime you want to race Titles(as of right now)...you let me know...i know that shattered headlight and bent hood net great power

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
Thank you for spamming up this forum with complete and utter nonsense. Everyone who reads this is now dumber... may God have mercy on your soul.

-Joel

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for spamming up this forum with complete and utter nonsense. Everyone who reads this is now dumber... may God have mercy on your soul.

-Joel
If we cant laugh at ourselves then who can we laugh at? I suppose the guy next to us then. Sometimes a little nonsense is good for a laugh. Our cars and hobbies are supposed to be fun, as is our forum.:D

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Anytime you want to race Titles(as of right now)...you let me know...i know that shattered headlight and bent hood net great power
ill race you in reverse;)

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,116 Posts
Why was this posted? It provides no Tech and is not serving a purpose but to "have a little fun". It should be in the Miscellanceous forum or deleted IMO.

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
I'd pick a 16 valve Mustang 4.6 V8 with a forged everything. Then have the Allen race kit sitting on top. Bullitt tranny and all the suspension drive tran fixens for drag and auto cross racing. Then pick up a bunch of hookers….my dream engine…and fantasy.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts