TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll be heading over to Pick-n-Pull again today.

Any requests for me to put my eyes out for?

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
tan visors with no rips, no lights, just mirrors out of a 94/5

tan passenger side seat plastic cover where the reclining handle is, same years.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I knew if Mike was listening......

It's on my list. Shall I get them if they have no questions?

Non Power correct?

·
6,910 Posts
rbrown said:
I knew if Mike was listening......

It's on my list. Shall I get them if they have no questions?

Non Power correct?
of course im listening. you think im at work or something? :D

if you can, go ahead and get them, if prices are reasonable. the visors dont have lights, but have a flip down cover for the mirrors, and seat is manual.

·
Texas Chapter Director
5,173 Posts
Did you already go? If not I need the grey seat trim on the passenger side seat. Its a manual seat but has the buttons for the lumbar. Also im looking for the auto/firm ride switch for a 95. And maybe the rear outside window trim for the back window. Give me a call and let me know. I will be back on that side of town in a hour or so.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mike. Got the seat trim. Forget visors. You ain't going to find those. They all looked like poop. Any color.

Chris. Nothing. That side trim for the SC seats is going to be tough I think at PNP.
I guess I should look at Taurus too but forgot those.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shaver

·
6,910 Posts
i picked up a nice set of visors out of a 97 cougar from the yard on 45. it has tan cupholders too. it also has the lights and header panel on it, in case some of you want to do the swap. there's no hood latch lever, cuz i swiped it :tongue: i also saw a black markviii there, dont remember a year though.

·
Registered
397 Posts
I feel like such a girl....I'm excited to go on a shopping spree tomarrow.

At Lick a Fart

Goin to the junkers in acres homes tomarrow. (there are 6 that i know of) I'll be going to them as well as any others I see on the way.I want to scope out brake parts IAC, TPS, cam sensors, dis modules, Cobra brake swap parts and some interior shayt. Anybody need something or want me to keep my eyes peeld?

:idea: If I find anything rare like you had mentimed rodney In the tool box it goes.

I'll sell 'em to ya'll later at double. or trade for a set of autolite platinums.:headbang:

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good trim parts are always desired.

Small parts. But best thing to do for us is make a list of what cars are out there and let us know.

By the way girls do like Atkins.....

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
SR-71 said:
Goin to the junkers in acres homes tomarrow. (there are 6 that i know of) I'll be going to them as well as any others I see on the way.I want to scope out brake parts IAC, TPS, cam sensors, dis modules, Cobra brake swap parts and some interior shayt. Anybody need something or want me to keep my eyes peeld?
Actually, I do. I have a '97 4.6L. I need the fitting on the driver's side valve cover. It looks kind of like a PCV valve, but it's just a vent. I broke mine tonight. :mad: It might be the same on all years; I don't know.

I'll be in Los Angeles all next week, then deer hunting the weekend after, then it's Thanksgiving, so it will be a while before I make another meet. If you happen to see one of the SE side guys (Chris or Rodney), just pass it to them for me. I'll get you the money, or buy you a beer if you do what I would do and drop in in the bottom of the tool box.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tobey, They have one at the pick n pull in Pasadena.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Actually I have one on my 97. bwe happy to give it to ya.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
oh also milowe. you know those plastic screws that hold in the plastic lip in the trunk? i need all of those. and if you happen to have a perfectly in-tact dashboard i might take that off your hands too.

·
Registered
2,876 Posts
I need the front driver side brake sensor. I hope you get this. I've told yall to get me this already. Why haven't you? Just a reminder. I need it badly. I'm tired of the light.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Josh Josh you're talking in your sleep again wake man you're scaring us.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts