TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last of the rear wheel drive Volvos. Really nice ride and super clean with all the bells and whistles. It has a 2.9L 181HP all aluminum 24-valve DOHC inline six-cylinder engine. So far I am really impressed. I had the bumper covers repainted and installed a rear wing.

Mark

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
now when your redy check intohttp://www.converseengineering.com/index.html and similer sites and throw a 5.0L in it and make at a super sleeper lol.
no, when he's ready he needs the turbo manifolds and injectors and THEN it'll surprise some people.

Imagine a volvo pulls up at a light quietly, and some punk civic's all sitting there revving and shet, and then you blip the throttle and the volvo's BOV chirps XD

·
Registered
484 Posts
they make turbo volvos stock you can prob just get a bigger turbo for one. i was thinkin run a full quite exhaust with electric exhaust cutouts ask someone to race (theyll laugh) flip the switch and listin to all 8 cylenders firein away.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
no, when he's ready he needs the turbo manifolds and injectors and THEN it'll surprise some people.

Imagine a volvo pulls up at a light quietly, and some punk civic's all sitting there revving and shet, and then you blip the throttle and the volvo's BOV chirps XD

like i said the palin thread earlier, californian's are just well, different :zdunno:

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
mark, where the hell do you park all you vehicles!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
[/QUOTE]
Please through that Piece of **** air cleaner away and get a nice 14" round one, i guarantee the motor will run so much better without that thing choking it, that air cleaner might be ok for a 267 or something.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
hey i have a fleet too jon, all are at thehouse except for the shasta trailer

·
Heavily Medicated Crime Fighter
2,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, the Cat is in Deep storage (almost 3 years) in NH and the bike is in a storage unit 10min up the street. The Truck and Volvo are in the lot. That air cleaner was necessary so as to not hit the hood that was until I lifted the body 3" so now I can get a larger filter. The K&N side and top feed units are nice and also look good. See pic below of this type of filter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts