TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need you guys help figureing this out.

Pickup Truck Cowboy Logic Question?

Three cowboys seated side-by-side in a standard, one bench seat pickup truck.
Which one is the smartest man and why?

Confused 68COUGAR

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
The guy in the middle. When he farts he can stink both of the other guys out equally.

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
the driver cause he can drive.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
The middle one - he doesn't have to drive, and doesn't have to mess with the gates.

·
Registered
890 Posts
doodaa said:
The middle one - he doesn't have to drive, and doesn't have to mess with the gates.
Good answer, unless 'standard' means a manual transmission truck, in that case, he gets hit in the nuts on every other shift.

·
Registered
817 Posts
68COUGAR said:
I need you guys help figureing this out.

Pickup Truck Cowboy Logic Question?

Three cowboys seated side-by-side in a standard, one bench seat pickup truck.
Which one is the smartest man and why?

Confused 68COUGAR
neither, its the guy outside the truck with the grenade launcher aimed at these cornholing fudgepackers that think trucks are teh kewlest and theyre real cowboys but live in the middle of a city and never stepped foot on a ranch.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
ThomasR91169 said:
neither, its the guy outside the truck with the grenade launcher aimed at these cornholing fudgepackers that think trucks are teh kewlest and theyre real cowboys but live in the middle of a city and never stepped foot on a ranch.
You...have got issues. Calm down, have a beer, like I am...at 4:30am... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
195 Posts
The guy on the passenger side. Because he doesn't get racked in the nuts, and his hand doesn't have to be on the shifter that racks the middle guys nuts

1 - 10 of 10 Posts