TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since my recent minor operation, I am stuck at home unable to drive for another day or 2... can someone take some pics of the fireworks for me?

I know this sounds corny, but I have never missed my local fireworks, but i will this year. It's just not the same for me :(

John

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
n/m, watching the Boston Pops... that will fill my needs... lol

John

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
well to bad, here are some from the fort bragg main parade grounds display. by the way its a real pita to take pictures at night.

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man... I recognize Base Housing anywhere!!! lol Gotta love chainlink fencing

John

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
that's cool, :thumbsup:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
yeah, nothing beats the real deal though, lol.....later'z....:D

·
Registered
515 Posts
no pics here. But there was a live band playing where we were standing while waiting for the fireworks. Well right after the finally the lead guitarist got up and played the jimi hendrix version of the Star Spangled Banner. It was awesome. People were freaking out cause it was out of nowhere. Then, just like woodstock, the band then played all along the watchtower. It was the coolest 4th of july party i had ever been at.

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
No pix here... it was raining. :( Didn't stop anyone but didn't want my camera to get wet.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Even though you didn't need them anymore, and even though they're late, here are some pics I took a couple years ago.

I hope you like them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts