Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
yeah the mcdonalds bag throws it off.

·
Registered
316 Posts
huh?

:D ducting for the dryer? does that work out to a benifit?
well its like none ive ever seen.
heres a pic of my local car club with mines, its the one with the blackouts and purple paint. nice interior pain job, im way to lazy to do anything like that

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78491

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
interesting interior, now i know what 89-93 dash looks like with 94-97 door panels
can you get a pic of the rear?

·
Motorboatin' SOB, Headlight Cleaning Guru
6,910 Posts
great, a riced out 5.0 :(

i think you went nuts on the interior.

put the original headlights back on. did you even swap over the header panels?

the wheels are begging for a silver lip and logo on the caps.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,671 Posts
Not bad, but there's a few things, the first one being - either swap the hood or swap the lights cuz that gap just looks funky.

And then either go with the 94-97 dash, or go back to 89-93 door panels.

I like the engine though. 8 cylinders is good :D

-Melon

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
orochispice said:
yeah the mcdonalds bag throws it off.
Throw in a can of Krylon Yellow into the mix (maybe the console top?) and it IS McDonalds... :(

The hood gap with the 97 lights is hidious looking. imo it would look a lot better if your get the stock lights back on it and eBay the 97's...

Looks like you hacked a 94+ headlight switch panel into the dash to, I think mine had the oldschool pull knob style switch?

·
Registered
600 Posts
Southpaw said:
Throw in a can of Krylon Yellow into the mix (maybe the console top?) and it IS McDonalds... :(

The hood gap with the 97 lights is hidious looking. imo it would look a lot better if your get the stock lights back on it and eBay the 97's...

Looks like you hacked a 94+ headlight switch panel into the dash to, I think mine had the oldschool pull knob style switch?

I knew something was different about that but I had never seen the newer style switch so I just coudln't put my finger on it.
Can I see closer pictures of the z34 kit, I'm curious on just exactly how that bolted up.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I just may put the 89-93 lamps back on there but keep the 97 like bulb pattern

89-93

park/signal-low-high

94-97

park/signal-low&high/park

Meaning the 93 lamps will have a park light in the high beam section of the light and the rest will be the same.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Then it would look like you have a gigantic turn signal where the high beam would be. Will the 9007 or whatever it is bulb fit in the 9006 opening?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmm dont know. better yet i'll get the hood for to match the lights and have a opening in the middle and put the bird emblem there like a 1999 mustang.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
The fast and the furious: Detroit Drift

I think it looks ok, do something about those fog lights though, because if you bottom out, they're gone. Maybe try to cut holes in the bumper for them, or better yet, switch to a 92-93 bumper.

·
Registered
268 Posts
i think get the 96-97 except if you do that you'll have a hole missing between the hood and the bumper since the hood doesnt close all the way down because during those years there was a cut out for the bird, so then you would need the newer style bumper too. So you can do all that and completely redo the front end which would look pretty awesome, or just put your old lights back in. Lamps are a little foggy too from the pic

1 - 20 of 23 Posts