TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you have seen the show pinks and it's spin off, All Out. Well now is your chance to be on it.
June 9th they will be at MIR in Maryland. I know I'm already signed up. I believe the only rule is you must run 12.99 and quicker.
They are limiting the field to 350 cars so sign up now!

http://www.mirdrag.com/v2/news/2007/070202-01.htm

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Damn, my car needs 4 wheels shucks.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm in too, my dad also entered his marauder. hope we're in the right time bracket to make the show.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Yeah I know... :D Man, I wish my T-Bird was in better shape (still in the damn shop after 4 weeks since it was stolen). If they only didn't have the 13 sec quarter mile limit I'd be on it like white on rice, hehe. ;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Pinks All Out - Behind the Lines

Jason M and Chris V headed down to MIR to represent the MN12's at the June 9th taping of Pinks All out. As of 3pm today they had finished their second round qualifying run, and are now waiting to hear what class the Pinks Staff will be looking to put into the Quick 16 for the Elimination Rounds.

A couple of quick pics sent back from Jason's camera phone:

Jim taking a breather Friday night at the Test and Tune:

Nuff Said here:

More to come...

There is word of a V6 taking on a Marauder and winning :)

>>k<<

·
VA Chapter Director
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
We'll we didn't get picked for the sweet 16. Thoes spots all belong to guy's with high 10 second cars. Looking around I'd say about 95% of the cars there came in or trailers. My 12.47 was no match for the car's running 9's.

I'm not sure when it will air. They didn't tell us. I'm thinking it will be at least 2-3 months. If I find out I'll post it here.

·
Registered
139 Posts
That was spectacular!!! Good Run.:D

Nick

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
wow. nice run to get that marauder out of the way...

·
Faster than Porkchop
2,037 Posts
Very nice !

you should be proud:thumbsup:
:zbeer:

1 - 20 of 36 Posts