TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Hey I was reading on there that you don't have to apply or anything just show up!!! But your car must run at the least 12's.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
IMPORTANT: This is an OPEN competition. Race cars, street cars, basically any "Door Car" out there, we love them all. Must have 4 wheels, doors and pass tech inspection to compete. You must run in the 12's or faster in this monster tournament. Race participants will be pre-registered only. Details on the registration process will be posted on the Milan Dragway website as soon as they are determined.

according to that off the site it hasn't been determined where you register at yet

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
TBA
hasn't been determined yet if there even is a charge???? I didnt see anything saying there was a charge just that it is open.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Dude im just know getting over this cold I had all week and with the basement and garage flooding I forgot thing's. I will Call over to motorsports and find out exactly monday. Sorry man

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Hey I called over at Motorsports and the guy I talked to said he knew nothing of it, he said to check on Milan's webpage. This is all I saw on there.

Details on the registration process will be posted on the Milan Dragway website as soon as they are determined.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts