TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found out about these. If anyone wants to come from KC or Wichita I'd be happy to show you around SEK.

By the way, Pittsburg is just about a 20 min drive from MoKan dragway. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
I would love to make some of these events. But I just signed on to move into my very first apartment on the 21st if april, So im gonna be short on cash. But I think I can make the july 4th one. I would really like to try and help you get the kansas chaper kicked off so sent me a PM anytime you want with any new Info on some events. Just give me some time to get moved into my new place and save some money to take part in there events.

·
Registered
31 Posts
When mine is done with the paint and body I will be out & about. Just give me a few months, I'm doing the suspension, wheels, and tires this weekend. Next is Supercoupe Gfx, Cobra R hood, and 15% tint. It will be ready in late July.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL man I wish I had the money you young folks have got. (well, the disposable income you guys have got) Enjoy it while you can. :D

·
Registered
31 Posts
Traveler said:
LOL man I wish I had the money you young folks have got. (well, the disposable income you guys have got) Enjoy it while you can. :D
Shoot man Im broke. Sure my car is paid for but I got it on a steal if you ask me. My rent is 270 a month, Yea not a best place but its my first place and im pround of it. I just plan on keeping my bird prettymuch stock just exaust and a diffrent rearend and I think Ill be happy. Hope we can get together enough people to get the Kansas chapter going.:)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kaboomatthe1320 said:
When mine is done with the paint and body I will be out & about. Just give me a few months, I'm doing the suspension, wheels, and tires this weekend. Next is Supercoupe Gfx, Cobra R hood, and 15% tint. It will be ready in late July.
If you'll be ready in Late July, check out the "Fords invade MoKan" thread in the Kansas Chapter. Sounds like fun, and the owner/manager of MoKan has told me he'd make sure we had room for all the T-birds in one place, I've just got to call him in Early July with a tentative number.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Traveler said:
If you'll be ready in Late July, check out the "Fords invade MoKan" thread in the Kansas Chapter. Sounds like fun, and the owner/manager of MoKan has told me he'd make sure we had room for all the T-birds in one place, I've just got to call him in Early July with a tentative number.
I'll do my best to have it ready.:cool:

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good, I look forward to seeing you out here east of Wichita often!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts