Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where's your ideal place to hang out, drink it up, enjoy yourself?

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
I'd have to say just hangin round the house with my baby girl, she's about the only person I really like to be around anymore.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
not that i go out alot any more, but when i did i prefered the good ol' bar. pitchers, darts, cards, and hopefully some good looking women. then new club things are just too noisy. if i going to loose my hearing its going to be from open headers.:D

·
Chief of Warranty Police
1,492 Posts
My watering hole is a place called Rocky Point Pub (formerly Fiddler's Green).

I'm in good with the ownership and the staff, VIP regular, if you will.. :) Live bands Thursday thru Sunday.. mostly cover bands, with a few originals tossed in every now and then. I used to play on the pool league there, now there's a group of us around the tables every weekend.

3 pool tables, a few video games, KENO, scratch lottery, good beer selection, full menu, kitchen open til 12, and some of the BEST pizza around. I wouldn't really reccommend picking up any women there, though.. not that kind of crowd. But hey- anything's possible.. :D

Alternatively, I can be found at the K2U Southside in Woonsocket, a small-time topless bar. Good music, inexpensive, friendly people, very relaxed atmosphere.

Other places I'm known to haunt:
The Living Room - Providence, RI
Foufounes Électriques - Montréal, QC

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
my buddy's house or mine...

sometimes we will hang out at a garage or find a parking lot to chat with some gear heads...

bout it...

MG

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Lately, I've been alone most of the time, my only gearhead friend has a full time job, and the other guy who thinks he knows about cars is a big flake. So I work on my car during the day, or work at my part time job, and hang out with my girl at night.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Bent Willeys - Thursdays no cover, free in house beer(its horrible just be drunk before you get there)
Chicken Bones - Thursdays quarter Bud Light Long Necks

Any other day usually at a friends house

tony

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
Im not of age, but i like hangin out at a sports bar type place. You can still have a good time at one without the ability of being served. Alot of people and alot of wings:D

·
8,239 Posts
I hit the local club scene here, its fairly decent. Alot of live acoustic acts in some clubs, and electronic club stuff in other clubs.

The sportsbar scene is pretty weak around here, we don't have a Quaker Steak thats probably why.

I really don't drink much when I go out gotta have the edge someway

·
Registered
671 Posts
in the sand on the beach with my friends (this is a plus when you bring the lady)

--or--

Firehouse ($0.75 beers are really attractive!!!!)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts