TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so I've had my '92 Bird for just over a year now, and I'm finally ready to upgrade it somewhat. Currently, it's pretty much stock, with the exception of bigger tires (255/60R15 Dayton Daytona SR), rear most muffler removed and dualed off, a K&N filter, and a set of foglights. I've been shopping the Summit Racing website, and I think I see what I'd like to do as kind of a "first wave"

Addco front sway bar 1 3/8 inch diameter (ACO-727G)
Eibach Pro-Kit lowering springs (EIB-3524-140)
(I also have a question on the springs. In the application, it says they are for a SC or V-8 car. Will they work with the normal 3.8?
Jet computer module (JET-79214)
Koni sport struts rear (KON-80411202SPOR)
Koni sport struts front (KON-86411209SPOR)

Now, me being 17, money is kinda tight, so I'll be working on saving for these for a while, so which ones are gonna give the most effest for the money. I know there's not much done to the engine, but that's part of a personal vendetta of mine. Long story behind that one.
So, what can I do to get my 'Bird handleing better than it already does?

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
The springs that are listed for Sc or V8 are not the springs you want for an N/A v6.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
If you become a member of TCCOA, you can get a discount on the ADDCO sway bars.

The 1 1/4" Street Sport Front/Rear package is $242.48 + shipping and would cost $300 from summit. Pay $40 to join and save nearly $60. It's a good deal.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
for the pita that it will be to put in the front sway bar, i would just put on a strut tower brace and be done with it. be alot cheaper too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts