TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, i think im going to be planning a mini meet sometime soon, so we can all get together and chat, or whatever, only dates i cant do it is towards the end of the month after the 24th as im going home to ohio for 2 weeks after that.

so lets get this rolling whos got what available?

Tyler

·
Registered
811 Posts
We need to do something different, like meet some where else and get some others involved.......F*ck I don't know. Let's plan on something around the weekend of the 18th. Let's see how far the Kodiac's are willing to drive. Sh!t maybe even Shadowdragon will part with is bussy schedule and come down to hang out or something ;). Just some ideas.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Meet at my house

I got plenty of things to do...

install a intake on a 76 vette
reassemble a 454 in a 27' boat
install interior in Cougar
install GFX on Cougar
install Cam Sensor and replace Themostat Gasket

Move tbird crap around. Nick get up w/ me later.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
well my bird is out of commission right now...but throw out some ideas of where and when and ill see about making it somewhere.

·
Registered
811 Posts
ollies9d6 said:
well my bird is out of commission right now...but throw out some ideas of where and when and ill see about making it somewhere.

WTF? Shane, Shane, Shane... :D Cool see what you can do.

Josh, I'll call you later to see what's up.

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
no no, works being done to it. i took back my bird last month. not sure how long its going to be down though.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I know, remember I was there when you did that weak a$$ burn out when you left. ;)

What happened, or what are you doing now?

·
Banned
445 Posts
Nick,
The 18th won't work. We have a friend from Morehead City coming down to take the kids to a water park. Maybe on the 19th though.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hmmmmmmmm, looks like if its elsewhere josh and I will be rolling with you nick, i need pins for my hood before i get going to far.

Tyler

·
Registered
203 Posts
I finally got my freakin fan! so now I can come to a meet. I'm down for pretty much any time.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
soooooooooo were looking around the 19th then? Im not to sure if ill even have my car then, lol, i may be updating to a 95 5speed, not sure yet. I dont care what date, ill be there somehow. lets jsut start making the plans pretty definit, so that ppl can start to arange there schedules(all kinds of damn spelling errors)

Tyler

·
Registered
811 Posts
Kodiak Chick said:
Nick,
The 18th won't work. We have a friend from Morehead City coming down to take the kids to a water park. Maybe on the 19th though.

Dude you know that is Fathers Day right......that won't work for me I have daddy plans. Let's shoot for the 4th of July weekend.

Tyler, I haven't been home in almost 3 years, you didn't get your fill of mama's cooking a few weeks ago....who's more important????? :D

Where would every one be willing to meet? Kinston....maybe Goldsboro, let's get something started.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Actually after I gave it some more thought, we could meet up in Richlands out side of Jacksonville. There is a track down there. Let me know what everyone thinks.
It is about an hour for everyone (almost everyone :D )

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
RAYBROADWAY
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiak Chick
Nick,

Dude you know that is Fathers Day right......that won't work for me I have daddy plans. Let's shoot for the 4th of July weekend.

Tyler, I haven't been home in almost 3 years, you didn't get your fill of mama's cooking a few weeks ago....who's more important?????

Where would every one be willing to meet? Kinston....maybe Goldsboro, let's get something started.
blah blah blah, no wonder your momma dont love you :D

Actually were goign to be going to Ceder Point, and hocking hills, etc... more of a vacation than anything.

Tyler

·
Registered
811 Posts
Any idea's....feedback????????? Anyone????????????? Don't tell me everyone is being lame now that the weather is getting nice, sh!t we had better do something before hurricane season is in full effect. :D

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
hurricanes smuricanes, we can still run down the quarter with the wind blowing. :D seriously though, whats the plan, we going to the strip or just hanging out somewhere or........i probably wont have my car but that dont mean i wont come out.

·
Registered
811 Posts
FordFanatic said:
hurricanes smuricanes, we can still run down the quarter with the wind blowing. :D seriously though, whats the plan, we going to the strip or just hanging out somewhere or........i probably wont have my car but that dont mean i wont come out.
What's with two.......no cars? New fam, cramping your style ;). Meeting at a strip would be cool, but I'm up for anything. How far is Richlands for you guys?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts