TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading so much on this and other forums that they are starting to seem all the same. Just a few minutes ago, I tried to log on to one I'm not registered with. I saw a way to wire the lights so that the turn signal and running lights would flash alternatly. Now I cant find it !!! Is any one familiar with this? I want to try it and see how ricey it does or does'nt look

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
cj94sc said:
I have been reading so much on this and other forums that they are starting to seem all the same. Just a few minutes ago, I tried to log on to one I'm not registered with. I saw a way to wire the lights so that the turn signal and running lights would flash alternatly. Now I cant find it !!! Is any one familiar with this? I want to try it and see how ricey it does or does'nt look
its not ricey looking. it doesnt look to bad actually. one of my friends did it on his 96 bird. only thing i dont like about it is when you step on your brakes the led sections of the taillights go off. it just looks kinda weird to me. thats the only reason i havent done it.

Frank

1 - 3 of 3 Posts