TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have so much car junk sitting around taking up space it's not even funny. I just listed a bunch of it on ebay for cheap with no reserve so hopefully you guys will find something you need. I have a set of SC seats on there, and another set from an 89 XR7. Both are starting at $0.01. I just need them gone. There are a bunch of Mustang parts on there too, and some other miscellaneous car parts I have acquired.

http://search.ebay.com/ws/search/SaleSearch?sofocus=bs&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC5&fbd=1&from=R6&nojspr=y&pfid=0&fswc=1&few=&saprclo=&saprchi=&fss=1&saslop=1&sasl=robj8hammer&fls=4%26floc%3D1&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D0&salic=1&saatc=1&sadis=200&fpos=45036&fsct=&sacur=0&sacqyop=ge&sacqy=&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sabdlo=&sabdhi=&saaff=afdefault&afcj=&afmp=&fsop=1%26fsoo%3D1&fcl=3&frpp=50

That should be the ebay link. I have a 1989 Cougar XR7 auto sitting at my grandparents' house right now that I plan to part out. I am keeping the swaybars and differential, and my brother is keeping a bunch of stuff for his 89 XR7. If there is anything you need/want, please email me at robj8hammer at gmail dot com and ask. I'll probably sell it cheap, because I need to get rid of some of my junk.

Oh yeah, I also need to part out my brother's totalled 96 Explorer 4.0L OHV Auto. It still runs, so you can probably hear it if you want. Dark green exterior, grey interior. If you need anything, please ask.

I also have 2 1986 Ford Bronco IIs. One of them was my daily driver for a while until it started having wiring issues and not starting, etc. It is an auto. I planned to take the good wiring harness off the other bronco, but have not had time. The other bronco I don't have a title for right now, but my friend might be able to get it. I bought it off him for a project swapped a 5 spd into it with a new clutch, etc, and it ran and drove, but didn't have 4th gear. I also don't have a correct length rear driveshaft for it, so that project soon came to a halt. I will sell both Broncos for $700 just to get rid of them. I can get pictures and more specifics if needed, and my friend could possibly deliver them within a reasonable distance for the cost of fuel and a little extra for his time.

I am trying to whittle my collection down to my Ranger, and my Tbird, and maybe make just enough for a few mods to the Bird.;)

Thanks for looking,
Rob

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm not sure if the ebay link is working or not, my seller id on ebay is robj8hammer

ebay

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just wanted to add that I've listed a few more things.

My friend's dad had me list a nice solid set of doors for a 56 Dodge pickup, so if you know anyone that might need them, please pass the link along.

I'm also going to list the Bronco IIs for sale in the appropriate forum and include links to pictures.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Administrator
8,210 Posts
Does the Explorer have light gray interior, with a full length console? I'm looking for a console lid with no cracks.

Joe

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Explorer does have the light gray interior, but it's a 96, so it has the older style console. I believe what you are describing is from a 97+. If so, I need one too, but for my mom's Explorer.;)

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey man, on that explorer, i need a intake manifold, think you can hook me up?
Do you need the upper, lower, or both? My brother said the upper intake is the composite style if that's the kind you need. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
what rear end? is it a locker yes i know its an 8.8 and how much?

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Auctions end today. Some end a few minutes, but some have a little over an hour left.

-Rob

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still have a some mustang stuff and the explorer to part out. If you need something I might still have it.

Thanks,
Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts