TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
im a newbie,have a 95 t-bird with the 4.6 v8......when i turn my steering wheel,im getting an awful noise...i thought it might be the fluid checked it its fine...the noise is coming from the RIGHT side of the car but its definitely the steering or suspension....any ideas?...oh i DO need new rotors/brakepads...any help appreciated! :eek: :eek:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ball joint.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
angf117 said:
hi all,
im a newbie,have a 95 t-bird with the 4.6 v8......when i turn my steering wheel,im getting an awful noise...i thought it might be the fluid checked it its fine...the noise is coming from the RIGHT side of the car but its definitely the steering or suspension....any ideas?...oh i DO need new rotors/brakepads...any help appreciated! :eek: :eek:
Welcome,
So that we can help you out a little more, could you describe the noise better. Is it a poping, grinding, squeeling, etc.

I used the search function at the top of this page, chose advanced search, put Noise & turn in search for area, then chose to only search the suspension forum. Came up with way too many to help without knowing "what" the sound was like (most had a title of "sqeeling when turn" or "I get a noise under *some* condition").

So, could use more info or you can use the search function and match up the other posting that best fit your car's symtoms. 99% chance that it has been covered before.

Rob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts