Ok, well I haven't been on here for long and I haven't posted much. However, I have a 97 Bird 4.6 AED S/C. My ECU died on me and while it was it was dumping fuel and the car was running extremely rich. Going down the road the car looked like a diesel truck..... lol Anyways I have gotten a new ECU and waiting on a tune from Don Lasato but the car is my daily and I noticed it has started to overheat. I changed the thermostat thinking it could be sticking and it's still overheating. Everything else fine no blown head gasket or anything, fan is working, etc. So my question is could my cats been plugged from it running that rich and causing it to overheat?