TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have somewhat of a dillema, I have received a somewhat threatening post, and I know that it is cause I sorta provoked the person, but should I puss out and report it, or should I give it right back, and then we can hash it out. And don't ask who it is from, I will not tell you.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Respond to him...

Most people talk big online, because they know that things will (usually), never pan out and get into face-to-face situations... and if it ever goes that far, the big-talker typically has something come up that interfers with the plans for the real meetings.

If it does come to a physical meeting, and goes to a fist fight... let him throw the first punch... then calmly call the police and tell them that you were the victim of an assault and battery LOL!!

Though if the other party wusses out, doesn't show, comes up with excuses, and so on... and you let everyone know that the person did so... they'll be humilitated; which will lead to either:

A) The person will leave you alone and shut up in general (For a while)

B) Disappear all together.

C) Just become more belligerent, and fire more insults... and generally make an *** out of themselves.

Being someone who chats online alot for about 9 years, I've seen things like this transpire... one guy even flew from Canada out to California to meet up with some loudmouth... and Hired a photographer to prove he was there!! (and to prove the outcome of the fight, if it happened).Of course, the other party didn't show... then made up some lame response, and faded to black.

*shrugs* Hope it helps you make up your mind.

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, obviously two wrongs make no right, and this instance has come to the attention of the moderators and to JT, our administrators attention, so they and I are discussing it, here is the pm in it's entirety, there was one previous to it where he called me a chicken **** faggot

You mock my heritage, you mock the South. I would kick your slimy *** if I ever saw you. But see you don't have ANY heritage so you have to try and make yourself feel morally superior... Guess what and this might be a shock...You are not now or ever will be superior to me...

I hope I do get up there one day cause I would enjoy giving you a southern welcome. Obviously mommy and daddy didn't do it enough. And since you can't respect your elders, you'll respect your betters...

I would celebrate your passing, maybe you could go get hit by a bus or a fatal one car accident.

So go ahead motherf_ucker run your yap.. I am patient and you will get yours.

Now come on, waste a fatal accident on some other car, bu t and MN-12, that's just not cool

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
Sounds like someone we all know and hate.......

Well that was soooooooooo wrong of him because the South isnt like that.I have meet alot of GREAT people being stationed down here and i have meet some real losers,but never has it came to that.What are the odds of you 2 ever meeting any way?If he wants to bang heads with someone send him my way.I am not from the south but I am stationed here and i would like some of that "Southern Hospitality".So if you get your thrills by picking on a junior fellow TCCoAer then I suggest you grow up and come get some.

You CougLs are cool.I wouldnt have handled it quite as well as you did.i would be on the next flight to his house.You did right.
Chris

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,117 Posts
I am curious to know the results of what happens to all involved here. It is not like you were not stirring the pot with some of your posts and seem to continue stirring the pot. This said, the other party involved should not have done what he did.

Like what was said 2 wrongs don't make a right.

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks LX, I appreciate it, I am glad I did right, I almost didn't, kinda tired and pissed cause of girl probs, I even had it written out, but didn't send the pm, cause I knew that was just sinkin to his level, if you wanna see it, I can let you, I haven't sent it to anyone, but I think ShadowDragon, and I have it saved, cause I wanted to have it if I did decide, but hey, I am 18, and more mature than a guy in his forties, easy for me to make the right choice.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Well, I think reporting it was the best thing to do. Riff raff like that is what keeps TCCoA from being an automotive utopia. (cheesy analogy, but oh well ;) ). and as for the "Southern Hospitality", having grown up in a somewhat small, yet VERY redneck town, I agree with LX.

I myself could be considered a good example of the good southern hospitality. Any TCCoAers around are plenty welcome and I'll put them up for a night if they need it. but thats just the way I work. I also have some friends who are immature, insensitive racial rednecks. With the southern heritage (confederates, too many people think we're still fighting the civil war), we have many blemishes on our track record. Oh well. By sending that PM, they didn't make the south proud, they embarrassed us. Yay. :rolleyes:

Anyways, good luck on resolving the situation, and if anyone's ever in mid-west texas, somewhere near San Angelo, let me know! We'll do lunch or somethin!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Here is comes.....

You guys who want to take sides against me fine as I don't care...

But I am sick and tired of mealy mouthed folks on this board insulting me for my beliefs, ideas, heritage, whatever. Everybody has to hate someone so go ahead and hate me cause you need something to do...

I may have been wrong, but Im tired of the same old crap and the mods looking the other way. And this individual has to keep it going...

So I personally don't care if you like me or hate me as it is YOUR problem. And it is this reason I am MAN enough to admit I make mistakes. But unless you have walked a mile in my shoes then your comment is baseless and without fact...

And I'm sure I will get flamed...so what as I will respond cause I don't whine about it. And if you don't like what I say to you then put me in your kill filter thats all. But be warned forhand I will respond and I'm sure you won't like what I say...

Get over it

·
Baddest N/A NPI in Canada
2,117 Posts
Jim, I didn't take sides, I won't take sides in this. I just said the other person wasn't completely innocent.

·
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wasn't gonna say who it was, but good for you Blown, I wanted to just resolve this, and I never MEANT to offend you, or come off as tryin to be a dick, I thought we were just airing differences, so I guess I was wrong, I never tried to insult you, just go after what you posted, and I don't want this to go into a flame, so lets everyone just ease off of him, what he did may not have been called for, but you gotta remember what I said in the Flaming post,

exactly what wounds would I be licking, last time I checked you had very little valid points you made for me to run away and cower, all it was was you bein rude and insulting, and the post, got closed, probably like this one should, cause all you can do is start flaming on people, so let's just agree to take our flaming to the PM's or e-mail, or hell, why not AIM, air it all out and leave the peaceful TCCoA'ers alone. Eh, or do you not have the balls to face one on one
Yeah that was me, I just wanted it to be done, so lay off him a bit, Jim can't be attacked, I egged him on, no reason to threaten me, but I about did the same, so let's all be the big boys we are, leave off of this, I hope to just be friends with everyone on this board, PERIOD. Jim, I wanna apologize, you are right, I don't know you, not personally, and now maybe I won't have the chance, which is too bad, I am sure there is a lot I could learn from you, so sorry. I would really like to start over. I am sick of this. Thanks, and Jim, PM me if you would like to redo things, I just want to have fun and post on here, I am one of like well, actually the only performance oriented MN-12'er in my city, so I like to be surrounded on here by guys with the same passion as me.

Hell, I have even spent 10 grand to get it into the crappy shape it is in now, rear lifted off the ground, left rear bearing busted, rear reflector cracked, front right corner lense smashed, bad injectors, crappy oil, totaled, rebuilt engine.

I have had over 3 grand in body work done, to make her look the way she did before I got t-boned in a parkin lot, Man that sucked.

So lets just end this, and get along. Thank you.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Blown94SC said:
I may have been wrong, but Im tired of the same old crap and the mods looking the other way. And this individual has to keep it going...
We aren't looking the other way.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Blown94SC said:
Here is comes.....

<i>WAH WAH WAH WAH</i>

But be warned forhand I will respond and I'm sure you won't like what I say...

Get over it
It appears that you had some issues that you felt one of the moderators should have addressed. I never got any reports, any emails or any PM's from you about any sort of problem. So if you are concerned that we are looking away, be assured that not much goes on here without one, if not all, of the moderators knowing about it. When something comes up that you specifically want us to know about, you need to let us know. Thats plain and simple.

More importantly, you are foolish to think that anybody owes you any kind of special consideration for the shoes that you wear. Everybody goes through stuff, why should anybody have a reserved attitude when they try to conversate with you? Dont play the "you dont know what ive been through" card. Maybe I dont know what youve been through, maybe I dont care. Not because I wouldnt have sympathy for you, but people have enough stuff going on in their life than to worry about your past.

What it boils down to, is you using this forum to air out your personal differences. I personally dont care if you have a problem with someone, not many people do. What we do have a problem with is people using this forum as a medium to get their messages across.

Locked by request.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.