TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Polished 03 Cobras.... what are they worth

I am thinking about getting a set of saleen speedstars for the bird. I have a set of 17x9 03 Polished cobras. They are nowhere near perfect. One does have a dent in the lip but it can be fixed. Front 2 tires are brand new 245/45 Nitto 555s. The rear have 285/40/17 but there pretty much toast. Whats a good asking price for these and any idea what it would cost to refinish em and fix the dent?

·
Registered
987 Posts
I am thinking about getting a set of saleen speedstars for the bird. I have a set of 17x9 03 Polished cobras. They are nowhere near perfect. One does have a dent in the lip but it can be fixed. Front 2 tires are brand new 245/45 Nitto 555s. The rear have 285/40/17 but there pretty much toast. Whats a good asking price for these and any idea what it would cost to refinish em and fix the dent?
You could probably get close to what you paid for them so long as they have no rash and have been taken care of. I am pretty sure I was selling them for $150ea shipped?? Something like that...Its been awhile.;)

Don't you have a pic of them setting your driveway on fire from them reflecting on to a railroad tire??haha...That was a cool pic whoever posted it...Thought it was you...??

Brad

1 - 5 of 5 Posts