yes or no

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

the lettering is going to be the same size as TCCOA Michigan Chapter.
The emblem's will be a little bit smaller. It will be about 10in by 6in. I could get him to make it a little bit smaller. The way he said it will work fine that size without having that clear pice over top. I can see if he can do it smaller and put the clear paper over it. For the 10 by 6 it will be $12.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" media="(max-width: 640px)"> Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" media="(max-width: 960px)"> Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" media="(max-width: 1920px)">

bam how's that one? I know the L in club is cap but it will get fixed later.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did that on purpose!!!

·
Registered
515 Posts
personally i would get rid of the dedicated stuff, with the symbols and the kinda car it would be on you could tell its for birds and cats, i would also make the michigan symbol a bit smaller, kinda tacky

(hope i don't offend anyone here just my opinion)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
personally i would get rid of the dedicated stuff, with the symbols and the kinda car it would be on you could tell its for birds and cats, i would also make the michigan symbol a bit smaller, kinda tacky

(hope i don't offend anyone here just my opinion)
also for Mark VII and VIII I know we don't have many in here but im trying to get one that lives by me somewhere I see him once a week but never can get a chance to tell him.

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts
How about something like??
I added the second Lincoln badge for symmetry.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
give me a minute I managed to minipulate my work computer and I got one that you might like

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" media="(max-width: 640px)"> Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" media="(max-width: 960px)"> Image Hosted by ImageShack.us" media="(max-width: 1920px)">

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok so im thinking we should scratch this poll and put up one with different design's If you guy's want I can talk to the guy about doing different one's for people's taste.

·
Super Moderator
12,066 Posts
ok so im thinking we should scratch this poll and put up one with different design's If you guy's want I can talk to the guy about doing different one's for people's taste.
Just trying to help. The version I posted is just a suggestion.

I think you've got a good design there. I whish more people would take an interest in doing things like this for the club.

·
Registered
515 Posts
im not very creative or good with computers so i will just throw up suggestions, but mabye like you just did there dennis but with a lincoln symbol mabye put the michian in the middle, a symbole on each side and the tccoa below it.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just trying to help. The version I posted is just a suggestion.
Right my thing is if we can post like 4 or 5 designs everyone can vote on what they like and I can talk to the dude see what he can do for me.

im not very creative or good with computers so i will just throw up suggestions, but mabye like you just did there dennis but with a lincoln symbol mabye put the michian in the middle, a symbole on each side and the tccoa below it.
Let me see what I can come up with little busy at work but I will try to get another one up shortly.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

here another one

1 - 20 of 55 Posts