TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a really nice supercoupe for sale today. It has new paint, new headlights and the interior is immaculate. I dont know much yet about it because I havent talked to the seller yet. Its a 5 speed, cloth interior, standard sound system, no moonroof, manual climate control, has the maintenance reminder, so its pretty much a low option SC> It has 140k on the ticker. The price is 2500 firm. Seems kinda high to me since it books at around 1500(according to the 3 major car value sites)Black exterior, grey interior. Since it was dark I couldnt see a lot though it looks real nice!! So what would you''ll give this guy if everything checks out??Thanks much!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Before doing anything or quoting any prices I'd look at it in the daylight. Electric lighting can make ANY car look a lot better than it really is. However if everything checks out, don't give more than book for it unless you have a personal sentimental reason to. As hard as it is to accept, there will be another one closer to book value come along. You may even find a newer, better equipped one.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
yea 2500 isnt bad for a car with all that work done to it though . to put things in prospective, my uncles 89 sold for 2k after , we painted, replaced quite a few panels, basicly restored the car, had 4500 in it , and just couldnt get it back out

1 - 3 of 3 Posts