TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
833 Posts
My third bird the plate was easy to come up with (BIRD NO 3) some of you guys may have seen it before. Now I am trying to come up with a good idea for the plate on my SC that still shows my love for The Bird. I know that I don't want to use bird no 4

OK, I'm thinking you guys will need some background information to help me on this one so here is the whole story.

My first bird was a Gunmetal gray 90 Thunderbird. I bought it from a dealer around the corner from my apartment. I stopped by checked it out a few times, talked with the sales guys and 4 days later we struck a deal. My first Bird was acquired at the age of 19 (April of 99), and I loved that car. Myself and my Girlfriend at the time split up she took the car. I finally get her back and two weeks later the motor locks up due to a blown head gasket. R.I.P. (sorry no pics of this one)

Fast forward to Sept. of 2009 and I am getting another Bird (I was so excited). I did the brakes, tune up, alternator, battery. Nov 21st 2009 I got rear-ended by some a**hole going 45 mph in a BMW X5 and me I'm sitting at a stoplight waiting for the light to change, car is totaled, my 2 year old son was in the car and everything.

http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/renello79/Bird No 2/

Dec. 7th, 2009 and I'm looking at getting number 3. I have put a bunch of money into her I still have it and she is running great. Actually my girl is now driving her and she loves the car!

http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/renello79/Bird No 3/

So now that you all have some more background information ideas are welcome.
Thanks guys

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thats a clean black bird and the red one was really clean looking sad to that someone not paying any attention destroyed it....

·
Registered
126 Posts
"Ill Bird" ha ha :)

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OK so there are no other suggestions for a plate on my SC I can't just leave the one that's on there not for the car that took me over 12 years to get.

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
REDTNDR

TNDRBRD

THUNDER

FORDSVT

SVTFORD

FORDMCO

BIRDMAN

From This Thread

2FAST4U
UR2SLOW
KICKA$$
TOOMCH$
TCCOUSA

or

LOWRDR
NOSNT4U
NTTODAY
UWISH4
ASSMAN (From Seinfeld)
GROWLER

I tried for TNKMNKY but it was already taken in NC. I wound up getting SVT BIRD.

Other plates I've seen for our cars include:

GOTMN12
BLOWN46
SVTBIRD
4POINT6

In your case ...

4BIRDS
IV BIRD
BIRD IV

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
2SLO2GO
STNGETR
2V JUNK
2VLVSVO
SVOBIRD
SLOWSVO
TNDRTRD
SLOBIRD
SLOTURD
TRKMNKY
MOSTALL<~~~fav
GOTSTAL
D0GSTAL<~~~~had to do it :)
BIGSTAL
HIGHRPM<~~~oscar
GOMONKY
IEATCHV
PASTYOU
8CAMARO
CVETKLR

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I have an idea for my plate (BRDOFPRA) how ever bird of prey is in use by a fellow member, my girl says that I should use something else just polling to see what everyone else says.

·
Super Moderator
11,926 Posts
You're allowed eight characters in IL.?

We're limited to 7 here in NC.

·
Registered
623 Posts
^^ I read that one as spring chicken.

·
Registered
613 Posts
SPR CHKN

Super Chicken? xD

"He's Everywhere, He's Everywhere!"

wiki

If you listen to any of that old series and think 'Sterling Archer!' you aint far off.

More srsly:

TBRD FAN

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Can anyone think of a way to do by by birdie in 7 characters just curious cause that would be great
BYBYBRD
BYEBRDY
BRD2FST
THNDR46
46THNDR
SOHCBRD
BRDSOHC
BRDDOHC
QCKBRDY
OHSNAP1 ~~ Corny
QICKBRD
QUICKSC