TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I have a few sets of my motor mounts available.

TYPE 6 - Fit 86-97 Tbirds/Cougars with 5.0

Type 8 - Fit 86-97 Tbirds/Cougars with 3.8 (NA and SC)

Type 2 - Fit 86-88 TC's and Cougars with the 2.3T

The Type 6 and Type 8's will be ready to ship in under 2 weeks and the Type 2's are in process and a little farther out.

Pricing is $175/shipped in the US and $190/shipped to Canada.

There is only a couple sets of each type available.

If you are interested please email ([email protected]) me with your info (address, car type/motor, bushing stiffness (stiff or soft) ). A "me too" in this thread will not constitute an "order"

Thanks
Chuck

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Waiting on a couple pieces of hardware, but I'll have 4 sets of the Type 8 and 2 sets of the Type 6 available to ship by early next week.

The Type 2's are still in process, but over half the batch has been claimed at this point.

·
Registered
674 Posts
hey, i'm a previous customer (u can prolly guess from my sig which mounts i got...) anyway, just wanted to say thanks for an awesome product! :)

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
hey, i'm a previous customer (u can prolly guess from my sig which mounts i got...) anyway, just wanted to say thanks for an awesome product! :)
I bought a set of mounts from Chuck a couple of months ago & they are nice. I'm a couple of years doen the road on an engine sawp but I wasn't going to chance missing out ona set of these bad boys:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts