TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I bought the Pro Racer package from Don Lasota and the car is running great. However, when the exhaust gets hot on decel no matter what it pops and backfires LOUD and occasionally small flames. I was wondering or hoping if anyone knew how to tune that out or if you even can before I annoy the cops by me anymore.

·
Super Moderator
9,304 Posts
MAF transfer function set properly, esp. at low load? What are the conditions during the event, open or closed loop? Do you have a wideband? What's the build/setup?

·
The Parts Guy
7,326 Posts
Is Coasting Fuel Shut Off enabled or disabled? Have you tried advancing the timing in the "Spark Under Engine Deceleration" table?

·
Registered
81 Posts
So I bought the Pro Racer package from Don Lasota and the car is running great. However, when the exhaust gets hot on decel no matter what it pops and backfires LOUD and occasionally small flames. I was wondering or hoping if anyone knew how to tune that out or if you even can before I annoy the cops by me anymore.
popping and backfireing denotes a lean condition under acceleration,not sure if this applies to decel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts