Votes: 26 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you had to choose one of the two which would it be ?

I find people either love or hate Porsche and Ferrari.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pooperscooper said:
When your in a Ferrari, girls don't care what you look like. ;)
Yes but you wouldn't want to be loved just for your car would you ?
:D

·
Registered
663 Posts
I'll take a spagetti burner over a streudel burner any day! :D

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
dude..."Hi end Pasta rocket" fa sho. F355 or 456GTA. on 19inch lowenharts and color flop paint. off da chainz. yes im actually serious.

joseph

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
scott said:

Yes but you wouldn't want to be loved just for your car would you ?
:D
Isn't that why we all drive Thunderbirds? :rolleyes:

:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

But seriously, if you have the money to buy a ferrari, then all the women you meet will like you for your money. Women just like sucking all the money out of anyone they can.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Porsche = practical everyday supercar
Just makes more sense than a Ferarri, I'd rather have a car that i could drive to work in most days. What good is a car if you can only enjoy it 8 weekends out of the year?

-Miller

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Seriously.. an oil change (atleast on the Enzo) costs several thousand dollars because they require a special oil. The factory won't warranty the engine unless that oil is used and replacing the engine on that badboy is upwards of $200,000. Thank you, no. I'll take a Porsche GT3

·
Registered
686 Posts
I LOVE porsche 911's. They are awesome cars, and i hope to one day own one, even if its an old 70s and doesnt compare in performance to anything today. Something about them, they are one of my favorite cars. Basically if i had to name my 3 favorite cars it would include tbirds, porsche 911 and viper gts, tho i cant really put an order on them, they all rule lol.

Greg

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
I wouldn't want to "afford" the oil changes if I was that rich. MAybe I'm just blue collar, but I'd much rather have something that I've put hundreds of hours of sweat equity into, even if I could afford to pay somebody to do all the work for me. Eh. Ferarri is a nice car.. but give me a new GT over it, anyday. ;)

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:

Isn't that why we all drive Thunderbirds? :rolleyes:

:uppoint: :uppoint: :uppoint:

But seriously, if you have the money to buy a ferrari, then all the women you meet will like you for your money. Women just like sucking all the money out of anyone they can.
I resent that, I hate taking money from people, even my b/f

Oh, and I'd take the Ferrari over a porsche. I just don't like porsche (personal preference)

Honestly though, if I was gonna blow that much money on a car (highly unlikely) I'd build an ERA GT kit car (replica gt40) :D :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I drove a buddies 928.. fun, but overrated, I'll take the Ferrari.

For practicalities sake, a 1986 GTB Turbo. But since we're just wishing, I'll take a 1999 Koenig F-50 Twin Turbo. Mmmmm "Power Screw"

·
Registered
620 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
I drove a buddies 928.. fun, but overrated, I'll take the Ferrari.
Yah the 928 wasn't a great car. My uncle has a mint 1984 Grey Market 930 Turbo. He has a 2 Bar (29 psi) wastegate on it and that thing flies. Really cool car. I personally worship both car companies. They both have their pros and cons in my eye. Ferrari is my favorite, but not by much.

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Well I'll go with a 930, 993 or 996 Porsche :) or even a porsche Carrera GT :)

buta 360 modena i'll take in a heart beat too if i had the $$ :)

SAddly i do side on the porsche side, just becuase of where i work :)

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
I'd loooooove to get an 87-88 porsche 944 turbo. They're actually affordable and can run mid-low 12's with just a chip and boost controller. Not to mention they're one of the best handling porsches stock, and can easily be upgraded.
-Thomas

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
My tastes are severely Italian. Ferrari is the nice girl you take home to meet the parents, I'll take a gunmetal gray 355 Spider myself.

But my heart belongs to the party animal you hide from the parents, Lamborghini. :cool:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts