14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
100 hp and 100 ft/lbs per liter..

I need a raise and I need one badly.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
AND IT HAS CUPHOLDERS!

3.9L is just not enough. 3500rpms is too high a peak torque for a heavy car.

If ford makes the Convert. Marader, I'd sell my bird and buy one. 4.6L SOHC w/ eaton SC, big heavy 2 door AND a convertible!!!! With one of those I'd be in heaven :angel2:, but with that engine, I'd goto :zdevil:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's really only 300-500rpm more or 500rpm less depending on the year of the engine in an MN12

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
And that high peak torque is easily solved with a set of 4.10s. :) I dunno, if they made the hood vents functional (read, smaller/more louvers) I'd like it. The Super Coupe must rise again!

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually the article says they are functional. I wish they were body colored and not chromed though. Yes, a V8 SC would be nice.

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts

I love it. Reminds me of "Corvete Summer" with Mark Hamill. I think we ALL should chip in 100 dollars each, then buy me one and I will all let you drive it and I will tell you what I think! =)

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
glowing escape said:
more liek 3000 stall
Not much need for a 3000 stall with 4.10s. Could you say tire smoke?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Finely a new t-bird I would buy.

It's the hood. It's just too sexy.

My next question is, how would it stand aginst a mach 1 or a cobra? might not win but I bet it woudl definetly get there attention.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Simply awesome, if they decide to build it and I have the $$$, I will have one in my garage.

·
Registered
43 Posts
didn't say that

I wasn't the one who posted you guys are the ball lickers.

My retarded friend lil matt 357 wrote it.

so blam LIL MAT 357

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I bet it wouldn't have a problem keeping up with a new Mach, Cobra owners also wouldn't have a problem laughing at you as they owned you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts