TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wait on insuranse to call me, I was hit by hail and I have a car that I mite be willing to part with that has some extras such as cobra r hood that would fit the lasar red car,engine has 75000 mile and the art car trans with a 2500 stall, mac cold air intake, kenny brown strut tower. crome blades with new tires. right now it needs a moon roof, but depending on insuance out come, I may be willing to exepct offers?

I aslo have a stock of brand new ford parts, that will be sold seperate if the car goes.
97 t-bird limited


Thanks

Eric
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,908 Posts
Moved to Misc. pending insurance settlement and decision to sell or not ...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,488 Posts
Dibs on the Mac CIA.. Lemme kno what happens
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,488 Posts
Oh well thx for the heads up lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,165 Posts
Very interested in the entire car. As soon as your insurance gets settled please contact me. I'm in the middle of insurance negotiations as well for a blown engine... Your car would make a great replacement for my car. :)
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top