TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason, my last post about this was deleted. I PM'd the mod and haven't gotten an answer, any ideas?

Anyways, here's the part:

Eaton M90 blower top for a 95-97 Jaguar XJR. The idea being, you flip it 'round to point toward the snout of your blower, and adjust your plumbing.The flow characteristics of this part are great compared to the square "box'ness" of the OE unit. They're ,at the very least, similar to aftermarket units. But the real benifit here would be cost. Not new from jag, but if you can find an X300 jag in a yard, or being parted out on ebay, you could swipe on of these fairly cheeply.

It will stand about 4" tall at it's highest point. No you can't have mine, I'm using it. :)

·
Premium Member
8,978 Posts
was your last post created thursday? If so, they revamped the system and every post from Thursday was deleted.

It looks good. Very nice design, and the best part about it is that it looks stock. If you flip it I imagine it could have very good benefits, since flipping it would actually direct the outlet flow the way the supercharger pushes it anyway, which is towards the snout. You would have to make a custom intercooler pipe though, but thats no biggie. You could use an FMIC too. You'd deffinetely need a taller hood though.
-Thomas

·
Registered
185 Posts
by the time you modifiy it to work you will be back at price of raised top .

hell i only charge $150 for mine 3/4 -1/inch so price isa not a big factor,

on this one you have to turn it sideways so now you have to re drill bolt holes then make a collar nut so it can mount to ic tubes, unless your going front mount if so it will work but you still wont get it under a stock hood,

heck i can build a top from scratch that will clear hoods i may buy one and give it a go see what i can do with it .
[/URL][/IMG]

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This was more geared toward the do-it-yourself'er. Some one with a band saw and a MIG. :) Cut a slot in the hood and show off your pipe. Bring it forward and around the front of your alternator, and off it goes to an FMIC.

I'd like to see the two put on a flow bench.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts