TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are only 15"s but i'll keepem clean.....lol i just want a different look for the mark viii and don't really care about size.... ok no less than 15"s but i think they will look good on her......and tires will be hella cheaper for them too!!!

now for a pic..... they are american racing wheels and came off a mn12 t-bird.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think they'll sit pretty tough on the mark viii. granted they're only 15"s but who cares i'm not trying to "donk it out", just want a new look for my baby and cheap wheels are hard to come by for this bolt pattern.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
623 Posts
i think that you need a 16" wheel to clear the front brakes
How??? stock wheels on a tbird and cougar are 15" except for the sport wheels...don't see why it would matter on a mark to have 15's

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^thats what i was thinking.^^^ i swear i've seen here someone running t-bird wheels on a mark viii before. can anybody give a definite answer to this i am meeting with the guy wed. i may get them no matter what as i don't need the h.u. anymore and can sell these faster and for more than the h.u. so either way good deal for me but i really wanna throw these on my mark viii.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
16" and i believe same for spare but its too late i sold the hu and pretty sure he sold the rims by now. i would rather go up instead of down anyways.

·
Registered
212 Posts
props

props on the 'NEXT FRIDAY' reference in the first thread... haha

·
Registered
962 Posts
i think they'll sit pretty tough on the mark viii. granted they're only 15"s but who cares i'm not trying to "donk it out", just want a new look for my baby and cheap wheels are hard to come by for this bolt pattern.
You should hit these folks up....

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/results.jsp?autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Thunderbird&autoYear=1995&autoModClar=

Example.....

http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/MiniWheelSearchServlet?nonWinter=true&partNum=Z1688044C4273C&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Thunderbird&autoYear=1995&autoModClar=&grid=true&wIndex=38&sw=1440

1 - 14 of 14 Posts