TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 5095 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, I'm gonna rip this idea off from another forum since I think it's such a good idea. (And I like to take pictures. :D )

Update Edit:

If you guys want to post pictures of your firearms please do so in this thread.

Since there's already a thread dedicated to firearms lets save this thread for everything else.

Thanks.

This banana spider A.K.A. the zipper spider for the unique zipper they weave into their webs moved in behind my house a few days ago and I snapped this pic of him.

Anybody know if they're poisonous? I tried looking it up and all I could come up with was that yea they're poisonous but not as bad as say a black widow or brown recluse.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Not today but yesterday. Another spider. I let him back outside to hopefully go eat some mosquitos. Big eff'er could move pretty quick too.

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool Chris. Glad you didn't kill him.

Wow good pic Ron, That thing is marked like my Leopard Gecko !
Thanks Darren, yea, he's got some cool markings. My wife was like "Kill it!" and I'm like "No, way. Just leave him alone. He's too cool to kill." :tongue:

The picture is just shy of crucial focus. I shot this free hand with the zoom and then cropped the picture down. It's hard to maintain a sharp macro focus without a tripod or other means of steading the camera.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Banana spiders are poisionous but wont harm a human.. They look awesome! I see them everyday at my job (pest tech) i dont kill them tho, im like Ron, "they look too cool to kill!" whats cool is throwing a huge beetle in its web and watch him attack it lol.

Blown38 thats a wolf spider i believe..

Here is a photo i took in one of my customers gardens and i added a filter and frame.. Looks like a post card IMO..

·
Registered
622 Posts
Yeah I usually leave nature alone. But it did squish a couple black widows in the garage.

Banana spiders are poisionous but wont harm a human.. They look awesome! I see them everyday at my job (pest tech) i dont kill them tho, im like Ron, "they look too cool to kill!" whats cool is throwing a huge beetle in its web and watch him attack it lol.

Blown38 thats a wolf spider i believe..
Thanks yeah thats what I was thinking too. I also throw things in the web to see what happens.:D

·
Registered
6,111 Posts

This package came in to work last friday as a prank, sorta, it was a part we ordered, but they had a great sense of humour about it :D they filled half the box put the part in a bag in the middle of the box/expanding foam, filled the rest, and let it spill over the top, sealed it, shipped it...:) So, I didn't take this today, but it is the last picture I took that is interesting in any way.

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL

I bet you had fun digging that out? I bet it was a really small part too.

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Only pic I took today.. Had finished working on the Tbird for the evening.

It'll be running (again) before the end of August. :)

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do believe that it is a Chrysler . Figures, One reason I carry a fire extinguisher in all my rides .
Because the firemen are useless? :rolleyes: :tongue:

Only pic I took today.. Had finished working on the Tbird for the evening.

It'll be running (again) before the end of August. :)
Congrats Travler! :zbeer:

·
Registered
400 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's a fingerprint scanner.
yup fingerprint scanner. Massive huh? lol

I been looking for a twin for my 1200GTi. If you spot any, let me know ASAP! If he's willing to sell I'll buy them off him if he ever wants to upgrade, like now! lol

1 - 20 of 5095 Posts