21 - 40 of 5117 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
That bolt is massive :)

·
Super Moderator
9,175 Posts
These were in a classroom at one of the schools I was at today...

Apparently they still work, are used regularly, and the students enjoy using them. They're like what I used when I was in elementary school, 20 years ago... :beek:

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Oh my raccoon in the house :eek: Hope you got it out of the house peacefully Matt . Those things can be hell on 4 paws !! lol

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
lol understood , I've had run ins with them creatures back in the day " Shoot in the trees one of us has got to get some relief" :D

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
My car is marooned at my work parking lot until I can find someone who is interested in fixing it. At least I wont get door dings on my Mustang...

·
Registered
103 Posts
photo tech question

Great idea..I am interested in participating, but other than clicking on the "image" icon, I couldn't make the photo upload happen...How can I make this work?
Thanks, KF4sign (Warren)

·
Super Moderator
11,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
KJH95 you live not far from me? Im in tallahassee.. That car the one Melon sold?

·
Super Moderator
4,898 Posts
Great idea..I am interested in participating, but other than clicking on the "image" icon, I couldn't make the photo upload happen...How can I make this work?
Thanks, KF4sign (Warren)
Not photo UPLOAD, photo LINK.

You take a web server somewhere that you have access ( Imgur, Flickr, et al), post the picture there, then post the link to that picture.

RwP

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Yeah, I know its 3 images, but this was serious!

Looks like I'm about to get ****ed over by insurance once again.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Yeah, I know its 3 images, but this was serious!

Looks like I'm about to get ****ed over by insurance once again.
Wait, was that a driver in training???? And what the HELL was he thinking/doing/trying to do???

·
Registered
400 Posts
Driver of the tractor trailer made his right turn too sharp. Didn't swing wide enough, probably due to traffic. At the stage of the turn he was in, the truck driver could not see his back corners, and raped Rob's Bird.

Keep your head up, bud. Hopefully insurance takes care of you on this one.

21 - 40 of 5117 Posts