TCCoA Forums banner

5601 - 5620 of 5665 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Not sure, we’lol have to see what catches his eye next time we go to the LEGO store.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pulled the dash out of Linky to replace the leaking evap core. Also replaced the heater core for good measure.

Got me some Tesa tape and went to town on the looms.

Always/never wanted to take apart the heater box.

Rebuilt the seat track motors as well.

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,603
LOL ... Your dog Rocks! So cute. I miss my dogs.

Reactions: Big Scott

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

Just gave a quote to build a refrigeration system for this $50k "walk in freezer" . Yes, those are racks for up to 60 dead bodies. After this, another freezer with a 100 body cap will be built at another location.

·
Registered
659 Posts

Got it cleaned up. Tomorrow going to either clean the stock wheels or throw on another set I have sitting around. Then going to detail the interior, engine bay, and fix the the exhaust tips that keep sagging.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
I love Mexican food and all, but this is kinda gross. Rice isn't supposed to be greasy like that.

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,607
Wow! That's crazy Dan. Getting ready for the fall COVID serge.

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,609
LOL Those pictures are great. My first dog was a black lapsa opsa like your taco dog there.

Thanks. Yeah, missing them is tough. These were mine. They passed in June of 2018. That was a very tough summer. I'm holding Quincy and Gracie is with my wife.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,692 Posts
My wife convinced her mother to get a smooth coat collie a couple years ago after their beagle mix passed away. She's a bonehead but man, she is smart! The first dog I remember was a rough coat when growing up, then we had a Shepherd/black lab mix. Since then it's been cats for us. Neither the wife nor I have the time right now to care for a dog properly...

A few of the things I did this weekend.

First, I went up to get night-current again for passenger carrying. Planning to (weather permitting) head down to Cincy in the C210 for some much needed cross-country flight time to visit Jungle Jim's. I just love the way airports look when they're all lit up at night. :)

Then after over a year of pining at my brother (who used to be an arborist before covid) to take down a silver maple on the property (too close to the foundation), he finally came out to take out the tree and help get the replacement in. In its place is now a bur oak. After having to dig out the stump manually, well, no wonder they invented stump grinders!

Next year will be dealing with the gutter-assaulting arborvitae...

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,352 Posts
oops!

Joe

·
Super Moderator
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5,613
That sucks.

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Not a big deal, it can be soldered back in place.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Yeah. I was exploring my back seat for the first time ever to see if I had the stud for some L braces (I was told 97s may not have the studs, mine does). When putting the seat back in, my hand grazed the tab pulling it off the contact pad.

I was told to look at this product by Permatex as a repair solution.

Anyway, more pictures of my exploring.

These are literal remnants of Easter Eggs. Thankfully for everyone else, I cleaned them up for you guys before snapping the photo. They were all super gross looking.

The California sun and heat haven't been good to the interior of the car over the years, particularly the last two years she's been parked outside.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Magic Shade is your friend. I keep 3 of them in the T-Bird on sunny days, even with tinted windows. One in the front, rear, and one split between the side windows They cost $15 tops, might even be $10. They are the large 2-piece kind that you twist and fold up to store away. Folding them takes getting used to.

Al

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
View attachment 39540

View attachment 39541

Just gave a quote to build a refrigeration system for this $50k "walk in freezer" . Yes, those are racks for up to 60 dead bodies. After this, another freezer with a 100 body cap will be built at another location.
First it was tbird parts and now bodies.
You have some strange collecting hobbies, Dan.
-g

·
Registered
659 Posts
Remember the wheels I had on my 96? Well they fit my honda. Just. Only have them on while Im re painting the stock wheels.

Dont worry Ill be posting Tbird stuff again soon.
Yes that is a shopping cart. Its gonna be the base for a go kart.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Well, at least you have the 7.5GA. Transmission has the better solenoids and - while still a possibility - less likely to have transmission issues.

So your T-Bird was 5*114 hub swapped? Because that's what these Hondas are, 5*114.

5601 - 5620 of 5665 Posts