TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 989 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As it says, post your outlandish pics of how people have ghetto-fied our cars....

·
Super Moderator
11,876 Posts

on a V6 T-Bird that I spotted outside of Pittsburgh, PA earlier this year. And the driver even has a mullet!

The spoiler was as high as the roofline, and the rims were spraypainted black.

The Pièce de résistance; a Our Lady of Guadalupe sticker on the rear window!

·
The Parts Guy
7,269 Posts
because you like to talk about winning car shows....others like to win drag races.
And some of us prefer to do both. ;) Though, I have to say, I'm in the less is more crowd when it comes to junk like "body kits" and huge "blingin" wheels. I can't understand why people think they have to stick every little thing they see on their cars. Just my opinion.

-Rod

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
This poor poor thread...here is my contribution. I spotted this awhile back...and personally....I think its AWESOME!!! lol, but thats just me. It was originally a foxbody cougar.

·
Registered
316 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
This poor poor thread...here is my contribution. I spotted this awhile back...and personally....I think its AWESOME!!! lol, but thats just me. It was originally a foxbody cougar.

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/DarkHearse/Coug3.jpg

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d127/DarkHearse/Coug1.jpg
I disagree, the roofline does not kill it, in this particular instance, that being some sort of wild-ass Cruella DeVille mobile, the roof/window line actually goes okay with the styling theme... So, all in all, it doesn't matter because it doesnt look as obviously out of place as the Easyrods.

So, yeah, that is pretty ghetto, though. I gotta give it to the guy, though, that must've taken some effort!

·
TSTaCC President
885 Posts
The car is actually made by a coachbuilder...its no homemadejob so it does have a lot of extensive work put into it. i also heard that they made a few out of t-birds and mustangs...but the favorite was the foxbody cougar. it still had the cougar cap on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
I love it!! If they made it a kit like they have the Zepher's I would think about buying one!! Truly Unique

Have you guys seen how they turn T-birds into the Zepher? I talk to a guy that had a booth setup at the pittsburgh parts a rama and was promoting his product. I asked him what he did with all the thunderbird and SC stuff.....He said he threw it away because it wasn't worth his time to try to sell it!! I gave him my number and told him I would take it off his hands or even pay him and sell it to people on here....But no call. :(

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
1 - 20 of 989 Posts