941 - 960 of 989 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
Might actually be a Sport! :D

Joe
What's different?

I can't see anything there... :confused:

At least he can do an oil change without ramps, lol.

·
Administrator
8,009 Posts
Something different here! :zpuke:

Please forgive me if it's a repost! :)

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cvTzgT53y_k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Joe

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts
Holy Crap!

It looks amazingly well put together for such a mod; I'd expect to see chainsaw marks in the fenders... :facepalm:

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
First time I've seen a walkaround of that thing. It is suprisingly done well.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I like it but they ruined a nice Seafoam green bird =-( My father had one, love that color.

Chris C.

·
Super Moderator
10,408 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
That bird must be from Cali lol (No offence to our Cali members cause I know none of us would do that..I hope lol)

Chris C.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
That bird must be from Cali lol (No offence to our Cali members cause I know none of us would do that..I hope lol)

Chris C.
That's what the plate says. :grin2:

·
&#775;
3,702 Posts
Show Us Your Rice

There's been a lot of talk lately on what determines if a car is "Riced" or "Ricey" or "Riced Out"..you get the idea :rolleyes:

Let us be the judge..

Post pictures of your car or someone else's , it doesn't matter..

We'll let you know if it's "Rice" or not...

The only rule is it must be a Thunderbird or Cougar..

Out of a possible 10 bowls of rice, I give this first entry 7 bowls.. :D

Rayo..

·
Registered
111 Posts
Im proud of my rice lol, throwback to 2005 when it was cool to have pop out screens in your car.

On a side note though, those new generation tbirds are ugly no matter what.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
KULLER94: Don't really see much rice on your car. The "Jegs" stickers are something car guys have been doing long before the term "rice" came around. A lot of car guys use to put the stickers that came in the box with high performance parts on the inside of the trunk lid.

The air intake tube is a common modification. I don't consider that rice, in and of itself. However, the cone filter needs to be isolated from the hot air of the engine, and a provision made to allow outside cooler air to the filter. Also, the filter needs to be enclosed so that the air is compressed around the filter. Open, the way you have it, may actually mean the stock air box and filter would out perform your current set up.

1 bowl because the spoon is more effective than chopsticks...

·
Administrator
8,009 Posts
Thread merged with Post it up!! What's the most ghetto things done to a 'Bird or Coug? .

Joe

·
Registered
151 Posts

Poor bird:(

·
Super Moderator
16,826 Posts
Ouch, they even hacked out the bumper covers, fenders and quarters/rockers to get those to fit.

I'm not sure what's worse, that lime green interior or the factory green interior:zwall:

941 - 960 of 989 Posts