TCCoA Forums banner

981 - 989 of 989 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,889 Posts
was. He was banned years ago for being ... Well ... Freddie.

Or as matt said ...

:zbounce: :zmonkey: :zmonkey: :znanner: :zmonkey: :ztoohot: :zspot: :ztoohot: :zbench: :zbench: :ssalute: :ssalute: :zbeer: :zbeer: :wiggle: :wiggle: :usa: :usa: :x: :cbones: :cbones: :zwall: :zwall: :hitit: :hitit: :zapyth: :zapyth: :zapyth: :znanner: :dangel: :zwall:
you didn't do it in all caps either!!

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts
you didn't do it in all caps either!!
The funny part is, you probably tried, and the FILTER we put in because of freddy blocked it!!!

Please tell me that's true!

:rofl:

·
Super Moderator
4,889 Posts
The funny part is, you probably tried, and the FILTER we put in because of freddy blocked it!!!

Please tell me that's true!

:rofl:
I did! Three times, then gave up and just bolded it.

RwP

·
Registered
451 Posts
I really don't understand what's going on with this car? I am so confused
Guy (who used to be a member) wanted to make the car look like this and he used plywood, stickers, and vacuum cleaner parts to do it. Ill give him an A for creativity, D for execution.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,153 Posts
I'll take one of those (the plane, not the mockup car) :D

·
Super Moderator
10,330 Posts
I'll take one of those (the plane, not the mockup car) :D
When I ran the electronic store, we also sold pipe tobacco; one of my customers worked the flight line in Alaska for those, BITD.

They flew literally around the globe in <8 hours, and the first flight he sent usually landed as he came off shift. :)

He said the hardest thing in his job was to get enough fuel in them so they could go 'heat them up" so the fuel tanks would seal; otherwise they leaked fuel like a sieve. :)

There were tankers in the air to meet them afterward.

Seeing sunrise (or sunset...) twice a day would be wild. :grin2:

I had a Navy buddy that reported a UFO doing 6600mph on his radar; he found out Way later it was an SR71 flight...

·
Registered
451 Posts
Thundervette

Found this one too.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
I did this to my car today. Don't know if it counts.

The black stickers on the B-pillars were faded and fumbled up and I had a small piece of 3M CF-look sticker left over from when I refurbished the lid of my laptop.
I did remove 5lbs of weight from the car elsewhere to make up for it though 0:)

Attachments

981 - 989 of 989 Posts