TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to raise my trunk floor using particle board so my amp looks like it's "Sitting" in the floor, with some plexiglass over it. How did you guys raise your floors? just make some kind of particle board cover, with some type of support below it, so it looks like the original floor, but its not. Pics while your building it would help! Also post how you made the cutouts using cardboard and what not.. thanks!

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Here is Mark's (Greenaura) setup. He used to post once in a while but I havent seen him on in a long time. I met him at a meet a year and a half ago. I made him a small webpage but its not there now. I have the pics from when I made it there.
His setup is all custom of course. Under the decklid is a custom sub box. He has two 10" Aura subs mounted in the deck lid and they are ported into the plexiglass box below with the etched AURA in the mottom. Then he has the amps mounted right above the spare tire. He actually still has the spair tire in there under the amps. I believe he has some parts that go over the plexi glass windows for the amps so you can actually just cover them up and use the trunk with no worries.
Here are some pics I have:

-Shawn

·
Registered
179 Posts
Damn Shawn Nice Trunk,,!!! Heres mine

Heres my setup, Just got it done,
Still waiting for my Kicker amp to get back from the shop.
Ben

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Re: Damn Shawn Nice Trunk,,!!! Heres mine

Ben said:
Damn Shawn Nice Trunk,,!!! Heres mine

Not mine. Mine has no real audio setup. Just a sony deck. Someday I'd like to get some nice audio stuff but not much money to right now. Thi is Mark's. Yeah It is a sweet setup. His whole car is nice.

-Shawn

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok thanks everyone, I got some Ideas of how to do it, ill be buying a lot of particle board tomarrow! I hope to be done within a month! Ill show everyone the pics when they are done!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts