TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Stroked and Blown
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I finally found a place to weigh my car at, it was at this moving company (Atlas) I pulled my car up on the scale and with me in it, my car weighs in at 3,760lbs. Once I got out of my car, it weighed in at 3,620lbs. Lets here from some others who have weighed their cars. I may take the Contour up later and see what it weighs.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
3680 on a 3.8L car without the Driver, trunk EMPTY, Vortech supercharger/aftercooler, and Full Supercoupe leather Interior.

·
Registered
598 Posts
I have no idea what mine weighs, but if you are interested in finding out, go to a larger landscaping place. Often people order truck loads of rocks and they will weigh the truck, dump the rocks in and re-weigh it and come up with the price that way. Usually they won't have any problems letting you weigh your car for free.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
I can't give an actual number, but my Bird should be around 3700 or so and Casey is north of 3900. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
3800, full tank of gass, full interior, nitrous, and empty trunk. weighed mine at an elevator this past weekend

Joe

·
Registered
970 Posts
3740 on a light diet with myself and 1/4 tank. roughly 3900 before the diet on same conditions.

(and my fat *** weights in somewhere near the 240 mark)

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
rancherlee said:
3680 on a 3.8L car without the Driver, trunk EMPTY, Vortech supercharger/aftercooler, and Full Supercoupe leather Interior.
Mine wighed in at 3680lbs with me in it. I also had a mostly stock engine with subs in the back and supercoupe seats. Now I have deleted AC, removed passenger accessory bracket, and with the battery in the trunk the front of my car is almost at stock height with eibach springs. The aluminum rear differential, aluminum driveshaft, and smaller converter should lighten things even more.

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
3765 at the track, also missing the spare 1/4 +- tank of gas, me in it

new engine i'm told is 83 lbs less

1 - 20 of 49 Posts