TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys new at posting pic and it is pissing me off. i have been sitting for hours trying to post pictures from computer hard drive but it wont let me it always has an X on the picture and wont show. and my avatar wont take my pic it says its to big but i dont know how to make it smaller . could ya tell me what im doing that isnt making it work and tell me the right way thanx

josh

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
avatars must be 75x75 and there is also a size limit to them. send me an email with the avatar you want to use and ill set it up for you.

[email protected]

image attachments are turned off, youll need a place to host them. check http://members.tccoa.com for a free account, i can help you with that if you still have trouble after that.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:
J-rob, how do you put pics in your sig? I tryed and it wont work
of course you cant post images in my sig silly. only i can :D

seriously though, SW turned that feature off to save bandwidth. i agree with the choice.

·
Administrator
14,226 Posts
J-Rob said:

of course you cant post images in my sig silly. only i can :D

seriously though, SW turned that feature off to save bandwidth. i agree with the choice.
Now if we could just get rid of *all* of the sig pictures, especially that one with two huge pictures in the sig.

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
BlackTbird96 said:
how come some people have them? I just want to put a cool smiley face in my sig
just because they had them before he turned it off. i assure you, they wont have them for very long.

ShadowDragon said:

Now if we could just get rid of *all* of the sig pictures, especially that one with two huge pictures in the sig.
believe me, im like a ol' boy standing with a shotgun waiting to enforce that rule when its officially posted.

·
Premium Member
4,161 Posts
J-Rob said:
believe me, im like a ol' boy standing with a shotgun waiting to enforce that rule when its officially posted.
Heheheh....I forgot that the rules haven't been officially posted yet. They're only where moderators can see them. Whoops!!! Guess I'll have to fix that soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts