TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to be able to post in the for sale forum but now it says i cant, does anyone know why i wouldnt be able to anymore? i dont come here very often maybe thats why i'm not sure.

edit : i think i see why now, it says i have only made one post, and i need to have at least 30, i dont get this i know for a fact i have made many more than 1 post on here, how could this have changed and went back to one post, that doesnt make sense!

·
Super Moderator
12,236 Posts
you have only 1 post, Some posts don't count. Will a mod speak up?
The Mods have spoken. There's a sticky announcement on the issue here:

http://forums.tccoa.com/announcement.php?f=103

It's my understanding that the 30 days / 50 post rule was established to restrict or eliminate people who might sign up just to rip members off (Not that you're one of those people). 30 days / 50 posts gives TCCoA members an opportunity to get a feel for the type of individual they might be doing business with. So stick around, behave yourself and build a good reputation here before you try to sell something.

Regards,
TM

·
Registered
278 Posts
The Mods have spoken. There's a sticky announcement on the issue here:

http://forums.tccoa.com/announcement.php?f=103

It's my understanding that the 30 days / 50 post rule was established to restrict or eliminate people who might sign up just to rip members off (Not that you're one of those people). 30 days / 50 posts gives TCCoA members an opportunity to get a feel for the type of individual they might be doing business with. So stick around, behave yourself and build a good reputation here before you try to sell something.

Regards,
TM
I can vouch for his reputation (and I'm pretty sure I've seen him post many times over here before too). He is always on the Mark VIII boards and some of the Mustang boards mostly, he is constantly parting out Mark VIIIs. I bought my 32v motor from him when he lived in Springfield, MA then he moved down to FL. Since then I have bought a few other things from him, I can't remember exactly what besides a set of rear spindles, but he's very fast at returning emails or phone calls and ships fast and has good prices. Always a pleasure to deal with. Ebay user id is mopar68gtx. Jamie's the man if you need ANYTHING for a Mark :thumbsup: Hey Jamie, now that I put in the good word for you, give me a good price on a Teksid block. I need to do a build up :) Take care

- Mark

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey mark, thanks man its nice to know i have helped people on many boards not just the mark VIII boards, i'm not out to only sell things, its quite obvious if i was i wouldnt be on my 5th mark VIII i love the cars and try and make friends along the way. i seriously have posted on here way more that 30 times but it must have been awhile since i logged in and erased my post count or something i dont know! mark i dont have any blocks left, but i'm sure i'll have another one soon, i just sold my last complete 97 engine and now the shop is empty! i will deff let you know if i get another one in. thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts