TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Ronald Young Jr.

I will be going over to the family's house to bring them food from my Friends Pizza/deli that is located in the same town. I would like to bring some words of support from the club (TCCoA.com) for the family to let them know that we (USA) support him and the troops for their sacrifice. I don't know them but I do know that I enjoy the freedom that is sometimes taken for granted in this country. I will bring a printout of this thread with me so please stay on topic as your were talking directly to them.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Our Hearts go out to the Family and we hope for the safe and speedy return of Ronald and the rest of our brave troops.

Wayne Hazard - Former MM1(SS), USN
Vera Hazard - TMC, USNR

·
Registered
253 Posts
Our Hearts go out to the Family and we hope for the safe and speedy return of Ronald and the rest of our brave troops.
I could not have said it better. Everyday Ronald and all our troops are in our thoughts and prayers.:usa:

Dave Erskine- CTM1(SW), USN

·
Administrator
4,161 Posts
Knowing that your son is helping to rid the Iraqi people of the tyranny they've been under for so many years makes me even more proud to be an American. Please know that he, you, and your entire family will be in my prayers as well as the prayers of many of our club members. Keep God first in this troublesome time and pray that Ronald is able to do the same. So long as God's will is done, there can be no bad endings.

May God bless you all and this wonderful country.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have been sitting here for quite a few minutes trying to think of something really meaningful to say.....All I can think of is

THANKS!

This probably the best chance I will have to thank the many fine Americans who are over there doing what is right. When Ronald comes home, please show him this so that he will get my thanks, as close to in person as possible.

I know in the coming days I will see his face in newspapers, and on television, and I will be thinking of him and you.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Your son is not only helping the Iraqi people, he is helping the whole world. I thank him greatly for his effort. I hope for him, the best and a safe return. Your family and Ronald are in my prayers. He and the rest of the coalition troops are doing a very good thing and they have a lot of backing here in the US.

May God bless you all and this wonderful country.
I gotta say, that is on the mark.

-Steve

·
Registered
38 Posts
We did not gain our freedom from avoiding war. It's the people like your son who have made this nation great.....and I want to personally send a thanks for all he is doing to keep this nation great. I fully support the troops in Iraq, hope this situation will come to a smooth closure, and pray that he and other troops will be returned home safely.

Micah

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!

What you have supported your son to do is a noble thing. No matter how some might view it! My family and I hold these defenders of ours in the highest reguard.
Thank You to ALL our veterans as well.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Thank You from my family and I. And for all those out there who are protesting our presence in the middle east, because I doubt you'll ever hear them say it, so I'll say it for them, Thank You for defending our freedoms and liberties, as well as those of the Iraqi people!
Michael

·
Registered
610 Posts
Thank you and your son for keeping the legacy of freedom alive. Bless you and our troops for the sacrifices they have made to keep our country free.

Jim Long
U.S. Air Force Ret.

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
I thank you and your son for the Bravery that only a real human being can show. It takes a lot to serve this country in times like these, and it takes even more to be a family member of that person serving. Only America's finest are cut out for this, and I am proud to be an american, and be associated as an american with your son, May God Bless!!!

POW/MIA ALWAYS REMEMBERED!!!

Tim Clatterbuck
Smyrna Georgia

·
Registered
724 Posts
What more could you possibly ask of someone than for them to be willing to risk their life for the concept of what America is.

I thank you with all my heart.

·
Registered
659 Posts
My family and I thank Ronald and you for protecting the Freedoms that many people take for granted. I hope this war is won soon so that all our men and women can return home. Our prayers are with you and yours in this trying time.
Sincerly yours,
Michael McGrew and Family :usa:

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
All of us here wish you the best of luck and our hearts and thanks go out to your family and your son for the dedication and hard work it takes to serve our country.

Thomas Gunshannon Sr. - Army Ret. - Korea
Thomas Gunshannon Jr. - Army Engr. Ret. - Vietnam
Thomas Gunshannon III

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet not withstanding, go out to meet it." -Thucydides

It's amazing how people will put anything before themselves for this country, Just like any parent would put their child before anything. You've definetly raised a true hero, and such a honorable man. You are all in my prayers...

Jordan Sypek
Connecticut

·
Registered
90 Posts
On behalf of my entire family, please thank your son Ronald for serving his country and doing what is necessary to insure the freedom and rights we all take for granted are preserved.

David

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
jordansypek said:
"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet not withstanding, go out to meet it." -Thucydides

It's amazing how people will put anything before themselves for this country, Just like any parent would put their child before anything. You've definetly raised a true hero, and such a honorable man. You are all in my prayers...

Jordan Sypek
Connecticut
Amen... couldn't have said it better myself

Godspeed Ronald
-Steve :usa:

·
Registered
552 Posts
Thanks,
its also for my freedom!

Robert H.

The Netherlands